How to Choose the Best Facelift Surgeon Without Feeling Overwhelmed
When deciding to undergo facial surgery, it is important to choose the best surgeon for the procedure. Facelifts are complex surgical procedures, so you want to be sure that you are getting safe, quality care.
Particularly with the face and neck areas, you will need a facial plastic surgeon who is highly trained, skilled, and experienced in delivering exquisite facelift results.
- 1 Four Characteristics of the Top Facelift Surgeons
- 2 1. Expertise in Facial Anatomy
- 3 2. Exceptional Artistry
- 4 3. A High Degree of Compassion and Integrity
- 5 4. Experience and Proven Track Record
- 6 Your Next Step to Getting a Facelift
While making sure your chosen surgeon has the right skills, experience, and care, finding the best one comes down to you and your personal needs.
Dr. Sadati is one of the most highly sought-after facial plastic surgeons in the country. He wants all of his patients to feel comfortable when in his care. Ultimately, it is about choosing a surgeon that you can trust and be comfortable with. There are a few characteristics that your chosen surgeon should possess.
Facial cosmetic surgery requires immense training and a high degree of technical skill. This is because the face is a very intricate area of the body. Plastic surgeons all have different areas of expertise and it is important to choose one that is an expert in facial anatomy and related procedures.
During your consultation with Dr. Sadati, take note of his ability to evaluate your facial features. He will formulate a complete treatment plan based on addressing your specific needs and goals. Since Dr. Sadati performs a range of cosmetic procedures, he will be able to tell you if surgery is required, or if you are a better candidate for a nonsurgical solution.
Whether you want smooth, firmer skin or a more defined chin and jawline, it is important to discuss your goals and concerns with your plastic surgeon during the consultation. Depending on your facial features and expectations, you may have multiple options. Dr. Sadati will explore all of these options with you.
- What are my treatment options?
- How many facelift procedures have you performed?
- What technique do you use?
- What results can I expect?
- Is a facelift the only option I have?
A qualified, experienced surgeon will have no problem answering the above questions and giving you honest answers.
Not everyone finds the same things beautiful. When choosing a plastic surgeon, it is important to make sure that you and your surgeon have the same aesthetics. Plastic surgery is a science, but it is also an art. Your chosen surgeon should be skilled in artistry and have an understanding of facial contours, balance, and symmetry. Dr. Sadati is a surgeon and an artist. He is a sculptor and painter, so he understands how to bring balance and harmony to the face.
During the consultation, ask your surgeon to show you before and after photos of previous work. This way you are able to visualize your potential results.
Find a surgeon who takes the time to get to know you, your needs, concerns, and goals. When making treatment recommendations, the ideal surgeon will prioritize your overall needs and well-being. They will make you feel comfortable and confident you will be taken care of. During your consultation, you should receive a detailed explanation of the procedure, how its performed, what results can be expected, the recovery period, and what the potential risks area.
- Be friendly, professional, and confident.
- Set and manage realistic expectations.
- Listen to and understand your specific concerns, needs, and goals.
- Encourage you to ask questions.
- Discuss the procedure with you in a way that is easily comprehended.
- Are not open to discussing the costs and fees involved.
- Are vague when discussing possible risks and complications.
- Give vague answers.
- Are gimmicky.
- Promise that their special technique is the best.
When choosing a plastic surgeon, make sure they are reputable and have a proven track record of performing facelifts successfully. You want to make sure they can deliver on the results you have in mind. Some ways to determine this are:
- To ask other physicians and specialists about the surgeon’s reputation.
- Look to see if they are board-certified and by what organizations.
- Check the state medical board to see if any disciplinary action has been taken against them.
- Check reviews and testimonials from previous patients.
Dr. Kevin Sadati is highly trained, experienced, and has been proven to give excellent care and results. He will walk you through the facelift procedure and outline what you should expect. At the Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Lounge, we pride ourselves on providing quality, effective care to each patient. To get started, schedule a consultation with Dr. Sadati by calling our office today or filling out an online form.
Call (949) 706-7776 or fill out our online form to schedule your consultation with us. Conveniently located near Fashion Island, the airport and the beach. Please visit us while you are out in the beautiful area of Newport Beach.