Commonly referred to as the nose job, the rhinoplasty is one of the most well-known cosmetic surgery procedures in Orange County. It is important, however, that patients who are interested in having this procedure performed have a greater understanding of this surgery.
“I want my patients to know that there is more to the rhinoplasty than getting a better looking nose in the end,” explained Dr. Kevin Sadati. “By providing additional information about the procedure and the options available, I ensure that my patients get superior, personalized results.“
Newport Beach patients who are considering having this procedure performed should know these rhinoplasty facts:
- There are several different types of rhinoplasty procedures, including the ethnic rhinoplasty, the male rhinoplasty, and the teen rhinoplasty.
- Patients who suffer from a deviated septum may enjoy breathing improvements after the rhinoplasty is performed.
- The closed rhinoplasty is a technique that requires the surgeon to complete the operation from the inside of the nasal cavity.
- The open rhinoplasty is a technique in which the surgeon lifts the facial skin from the nose and performs the surgery with greater visibility.
- The rhinoplasty can only be performed once the development of the nose is complete. This typically happens once a person is in their mid-to-late teen years.
- Financing plans are available for this aesthetic surgery procedure. In some cases, the patient’s insurance policy may cover all or some of the costs. This is typically reserved for patients who need a rhinoplasty performed as a result of structural damage.
- The goal of the rhinoplasty is to make natural improvements to the nose and to increase the patient’s overall facial harmony.
“I work closely with my patients during the consultation process in order to determine if the rhinoplasty is the right choice for them,” said Dr. Kevin Sadati. “I create a customized surgical plan that addresses their natural facial features and their unique personal desires.“
Dr. Kevin Sadati is one of the top California facial plastic and ENT surgeons specializing in minimally invasive facial and nasal surgery. He is Board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolarynology Head and Neck Surgery (AOBOO-HNS), Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS) and a member of the prestigious American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (AAFRS).
Dr. Kevin Sadati has over a decade of experience in the field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as nose and sinus surgery. He has become one of the most sought after Newport Beach and Orange County facelift, rhinoplasty, neck and face liposuction as well as sinus surgery specialists.
This plastic surgery procedure offers patients many benefits and rewards. Those who are considering a rhinoplasty procedure should begin the process by setting up a consultation appointment with Dr. Kevin Sadati.
Call (949) 706-7776 or fill out our online form to schedule your consultation with us. Conveniently located near Fashion Island, the airport and the beach. Please visit us while you are out in the beautiful area of Newport Beach.
Copyright © 2023 Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Lounge. All Rights Reserved