Now more than ever, patients are opting for nonsurgical treatment options to help address signs of facial aging for a rejuvenated look. And this is no surprise since these treatments are completely nonsurgical and require little to no downtime! Read on to learn more about The Aesthetic Lounge’s offered nonsurgical injectable treatment options to help you look and feel your best.
Are you noticing lines and wrinkles around your forehead and eyes? These lines are often dynamic lines, which are caused by repeated facial movements such as scrunching or stretching the face. Neuromodulators such as Botox and Dysport can help to treat these dynamic lines by blocking the nerve signals that tell targeted facial muscles to contract. This results in a smoother, line-free face.
For lines and wrinkles that occur around the nose or mouth or loss of youthful volume in the mid-face or lips, dermal fillers are a great solution. At Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Lounge, we offer a wide selection of dermal fillers, including the following:
- Address lip lines and provides natural-looking lip augmentation.
- Restores lost volume to the cheeks and mid-face.
- Softens marionette and laugh lines.
- Contains a highly cross-linked formula to contour and add volume to the face.
- Adds volume to and corrects deep wrinkles and folds.
- Immediately restores lost facial volume and smooths smile lines and wrinkles.
- Smooths deep smile and frown lines.
- Smooths mild to moderate smile and frown lines.
- Adds volume to the mid-face and cheeks and the back of the hands.
- Restores lost volume in the face by stimulating natural collagen production.
If you are constantly wearing high-collared shirts or avoid photos because of your double chin, we have a solution! Kybella is an injectable treatment that can eliminate that double chin for good, without surgery or downtime. Kybella is made up of synthetic deoxycholic acid to break down and absorb dietary fat. With a series of injections, you can say goodbye to submental fullness!
If you are interested in learning more about our offered injectable treatments, contact our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sadati.
- 1 Injectable Treatments for Your Every Facial Rejuvenation Need